Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
A combinations between the elephant short ride for 30 minutes at Bali Elephant Camp with the best country side of Bali. Enjoy the twin lake view while your holiday in Bali only with us.
Morning pick up from your hotel, drive through villages and country side then joining our Elephant ride with gorgeous Ayung River Valley view for 30 MINUTES, pass through the tropical plantation of mango, jackfruits, Durian, Bamboo, and coconut. You also have a chance to see the tropical bird in their natural habitat. Look down and the raging Ayung River and discover how much fun riding an Elephant can be. Our elephant will also show their pool as they wades through the water to cool off from the sun.
After the Elephant ride, trip continue by visiting:
– Luwus : Enter the spices garden with the traditional coffee making process.
– Pacung : The Beautiful valley view with mountain as the background.
– Gobleg hill : Enjoy the twin lake view of Tamblingan and Buyan Lake
– Bedugul : Enter the lake Temple of Pura Ulun Dhanu with beautiful towering pagoda
– Jatiluwih : The widest and truly beautiful rice terraces in Bali, the view are gorgeous
– Tanah Lot Temple : A beautiful Sea Temple stand on rocky land with Indian Ocean and famous spot for a marvelous sunset. Thousands of tourist visit this Temple everyday.
– Your Lunch will served at local restaurant with Indonesian buffet lunch.
PROMOTION PRICE : US $ 100/PERSON
~ Hotel pick up with Fully air-conditioned private car
~ English Driver guide-sightseeing
~ All entrance ticket and donation at scheduled stop
~ 30 minutes Elephant ride with all equipment and insurance
~ Meals as per tour itinerary
~ Mineral water
~ Free Sarong when enter the Temple
~ Government tax
Term & Conditions:
~ A minimum 2 (two) participants is required to join the tour
~ For single traveler additonal 50% charge
~ Child under 12 years 25% discount
~ Infant from 2- 4 years at USD20/person
~ Infant under 2 years is free of charge
~ Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
~ Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
~ Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
~ Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
~ Get special discount for group booking
WHAT TO BRING?
Modest cloth, camera, cash for drink and souvenir.